This dish is very easy to make and works well as a dinner for the summer when you want something light and delicious.
- 500g Dried pasta
- Whole pepper
- Sliced chicken (pieces)
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- Dessert spoon of cream cheese
- 120ml Milk
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan until ready, add in the pepper towards the end. Leave until needed.
- Meanwhile heat a pan of water until boiling and then cook the pasta as it says on the packet.
- Pour the soup, cream cheese and milk into a small pan and cook while the pasta is cooking so that it has mixed together and is hot.
- Once the pasta is cooked drain it and put the pasta back in the pan.
- Add in the soup mixture and cooked chicken and pepper.
- Mix all together and serve with parsley and parmesan.