This is a very easy dish to make that takes only a short amount of time! I used linguine but of course this can also be done with spaghetti or other pasta types. Personally I found this recipe not creamy enough for my liking and so next time will include more eggs and cream.
- Linguine (fresh 600g or dried 500g)
- 3 Eggs
- 125ml Single Cream
- 6 Rashers of bacon or a pack of pancetta
- 100g Parmesan (personally I like more!)
- Optional parsley to serve
- Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Fry the bacon with oil in a pan until ready. Cut into small pieces.
- Meanwhile boil a pan of water to cook the pasta and follow the packet instructions.
- Add crushed garlic into the pan of bacon.
- Mix the eggs (lightly beaten), cream and parmesan in a bowl until combined.
- Drain the pasta and add the cream mix, tossing it until covered.
- Add the bacon and garlic into the pan.
- Finally serve with more grated parmesan on top with parsley.