Although I myself, have had a Pinterest account for many years, I have only just now moved all of this blog’s posts onto the site for my followers to find.
If you are an avid Pinterest-er like myself then I hope you will find these links helpful. Feel free to follow the boards that interest you or the whole account if you wish.
- Books, Film and TV – here you will find any post that relates to books I’ve read, authors I have interviewed, or films and TV programmes that I highly recommend. Check it out and discover a load of new books for your shelf.
- Crafty Things – here you’ll find all of the crafts I have attempted, with some points on how you can make them to. For all of you crafters out there this is the place to be for easy, fun crafts!
- Foodie Stuff – This board contains all of the recipes that have been featured on this blog, and will be regularly updated with lots of scrummy new things to try! It’s got healthy foods, sweet treats, and everything in between.
- Life, Positivity and Parenting – this board is not only for mums and dads but contains everything that fits under the ‘lifestyle’ category and so has something for everyone. On here you’ll find bits about body positivity, confidence, new experiences, photography, kid’s activities, and the little adventures I go on.
- Travel – on here are the articles about places I have been. Some are rather prose-like whilst others are more of a guide-like nature. Check it out and maybe discover some new places for you to explore!
- Writer’s Life – here is my board for all of my writer friends. This board has everything I’ve written about writing (haha) all of my worksheets and booklets can be found here alongside some tips and tricks I’ve discovered along the way.
I hope you guys find this useful as a way of viewing my posts alongside one another, share it to your friends and spread the word!
What do you guys like to search for on Pinterest? Let us know in the comments below!